Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Up to Hereford again...

...this morning. I had to take mother to the eye hospital again. While she was being seen to, I went and joined the Cathedral Theology Library, partly because it's rather ace in itself, and partly because of a day spent trying to find theological books at the council library - none of the authors were on the council's records apart from Tolstoy, and the book I needed from him didn't show up. I came away from Hereford with two books that'll be rather enjoyable to read and digest. I'm now looking for cheap copies of other books on amazon, but almost all of the books I need for anthropology, but the cheapest of the interesting (and, more importantly, good) books is in the £35 region, with most being double, or even triple that. *sigh*
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?